Call for papers
We are proud to announce that Snail Attorneys and The International Association of Cybercrime Prevention (AILCC) in collaboration with Michalsons Attorneys will be hosting The 4th Regional Conference on Law & Electronic Communications (Lex Informatica 2011) & The 5th Regional Conference on Cybercrime, Law & Information Technology (CLIT 2011).
On behalf of the organizing committee, we sincerely invite you to attend this conference and/ or submit your full research paper before 1st June 2011 focusing on Law, IT and Cyberspace issues such as, but not limited to:
- Privacy issues in cyber society
- Data mining
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Consumer protection
- Internet security
- Trademarks and domain names
- E- health
- E-banking and e-business
- E-signature and computer forensic
Please submit your abstract / paper to:
A must attend for anyone serious of dealing with Cyber-Law, and IT Management matters
The conference committee is seeking submissions of papers for oral presentations at the conference in two major categories:
- Full papers - these papers will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee and will be published in a special conference issue with an ISBN.
- Oral presentations - these papers will not be peer reviewed. These papers will be selected on merit by the program committee. Authors must thus provide about 100-150 word abstract.
English is the only working language of the conference.